Friday, February 24, 2012

Making a Statement without Words





36.00 dollars each. what?? This is so amazing. Handmade. These necklaces are beautiful, edgy, and ahead of the trend for the right price!

"This southwest inspired necklace is made with an assortment of natural and hand dyed porcupine quills in grey, bright lime and ivory. It's completed with a strip of reclaimed black leather and rests on a 26" gunmetal chain with matching toggle clasp. Chain can be made shorter or longer upon request. Measurement from leather to longest quill is approx. 2" and width is 1 1/4".
 
"Each necklace is a unique one of a kind piece, porcupine quills can vary slightly in width and length."

Raw Earth Studio




2 comments:

  1. those are super cool! I love the neon one although I would be scared of being impaled on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love love these. Any color for me. I'm curious how they acquire those quills.

      Delete