Friday, November 30, 2012

Great Gifts for Young Children

It's the Holidays and If you haven't gathered by my previous posts. I have been busy shopping and scouting out neat ideas for holiday gifts! See below for some neat go to gifts for Young children. Honestly I refuse to buy my sons a 54 dollar Furbi that has bad reviews. Keep it simple, educational and fun for kids. I LOVE it when a child's gift doesn't need to break into the battery stash.


Great Gifts for Young Children



What I'm asking Grandma and Grandpa Santa to bring the Boys this year for Holiday  : )

DINO PACKS!

Madpax Dinosaur Backpack (Big Girls)



I love these little tiny Backpacks.WE LOVE DINOSAURS! So the kids are going to NUTZ over them!!! Perfect size to store a few toys and travel size games in. Perfect size for their personal travel packs for long car rides  : )


DINO LINGO!



Dino Lingo Holiday Badge - The Holiday Gifts for Kids Who Love to...



I recently found a great Forgien Language Learning System called Dino Lingo.

Here is my recent review I shared on the Learning System.  : )

"5 DVDs / 150 flash cards / 10 posters / a vocabulary book / a coloring book
world map / French flag / parents guide / a dinosaur plush toy

Right now $148.95 and free US shipping.

Dino Lingo usually has promotions or discounts on their learning packages. Honestly I don't think the price is to much.

You aren't just investing in entertainment for your child but a learning tool.

I have three boys 8, 6, and 3 they all were instantly engaged in the Spanish Dino Lingo learning kit.

I love how they have sample videos available on you tube ... so you can see for yourself the type of video material you will receive. Your not left in the dark about what to expect : )

Kids love learning new languages, so I think these kits would be great to suggest to grandparents that want to buy their grandchildren something different for the holiday."

No comments:

Post a Comment