Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Eyewear Trend Alert: The Cats Meow

Fashion Trend Alert: Cat Eye Glasses



If you know me, you know I actually wear cat eye glasses. I use to love my aunt Frances glasses growing up. She had silver rimmed cat eye glasses with little daisies etched into the frames.

Here is a Collection of some super awesome retro frames!
and BE SURE to check out
vintageeyeglasses.polyvore.com

http://VintageEyeglassesCat.etsy.com

vintage Cat Eye Glasses - Vintage Sunglasses - Eye wear By Frame France - Retro and Classic 1950s 1960s Eyeglasses. Check out my shop. Collections below for you to use.



HOW TO WEAR THE LOOK!

POLYVORE CONVENTION ? idea


Mango sequin shirt / Slim fit blazer / Orla Kiely / Trasparenze , $22 / Steve Madden flat shoes / Balenciaga / Ray-Ban eye glasses / Shiseido , $54 / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics matte lipstick




No comments:

Post a Comment