Thursday, December 13, 2012

What to Wear to the Holiday Party and What to Take

Below style is a version of my recent personal style. I went to a FAA Holiday Party last night. I was unsure of what to wear, I was told that others would be dressed casual. BUT I wanted to sparkle. I don't get a chance to get out much so this was my time to shine a bit.

I wore dark skinny jeans paired with a sparkle tank top and fitted jacket. I added a pair of 6 inch black heels to my look as well as a knuckle clutch. Everyone was talking about my bag, even the guys had fun with it.

I was very please with what I chose to wear. The look was fun, festive but NOT overdone. I was so excited that I went, I made several new connections. : )

What to wear to a Holiday Party


Crop top / Button jacket / Nudie Jeans Co. blue jeans, $195 / Giuseppe Zanotti gold pumps / Alexander McQueen studded handbag / Marc by Marc Jacobs marc jacob, $64 / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics / I Love Upscale Wine An Organic Winemaker's Châteauneuf-du-Pape / crisp wafer



There are many different types of holiday parties. To keep it simple black tie, cocktail, business casual, and ugly sweater/ casual. I threw a small collection of pieces that can be mixed match and paired. The styles are divided by beauty looks.



I made another complete look for a holiday party. IT was so fun, I became instantly inspired by a unusual hairstyle I saw on the pinterest site. TAKE A LOOK!


I wanted to also bring up a common issue about holiday parties. WHAT TO BRING! Should I bring something. I usually keep it to cookies or chocolates for a family party and chocolates and wine for a business and adult dinner parties. Did you happen to notice that I mention CHOCOLATES twice?

Speaking of Chocolates I was so lucky to be introduced to a site called Influenster.com from my sweet friend julietV. Influenster is a great site I can share my reviews on products and brand I love or love to hate. There are many perks to sharing you reviews on the site, you can earn points and have a chance to test the products first hand. 

crisp wafer

crisp wafer   (clipped to polyvore.com)

As a Holiday Thank You for testing their product Ferrero Rocher and Influenster sent me a 18 piece Golden Gift. That 18 delicious hazelnut chocolates I get to share with love ones this Holiday season. SO A HUGE Thank you is being sent over to Influenster and Ferrero Rocher  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment