Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fixing an Awkward moment with Modest Fashion

Maintaining friendships with ex boys friends wouldn't be so difficult if the NEW girlfriend or wife didn't feel threatened. I guess I can understand why this is a typical threat. Not all woman are mature enough to remain friends after a breakup. For me it would be so sad to loose a good friend, so I approach these situations  with tact and grace.
The FIRST meeting is always a bit. shall we say AWKWARD!
I try to look nice but not overdone. Don't go over wearing your shortest skirt or lowest cut top.
I put together a sophisticated but fun look.
Always be polite and be sure to compliment ... Never talk about your experiences with the ex. Your going to have to learn that she is apart of the friendship dynamic and respect that.

Awkward!


No comments:

Post a Comment