Monday, January 2, 2012

"strange contradiction with my passion for luxury retail"

what may say 

"I know I'm a strange contradiction with my passion for luxury retail like Anthropologie and Coach, and my heart for the impoverished. My heart and conscience has struggled over this, but my soul needs beauty. Every single article of clothing or household wares I buy has deep sentimental value for me. I know it's crazy, but sometimes, I think God speaks to me through shopping--otherwise, why would I be able to find such perfect pieces for me that other people pass over? I feel like it's His way of saying... "here, this is for you, for your soul. be strong and courageous. now go and continue to fight against injustice, against the true evils in this world." May


Is the Quote of the Day. By my Adorable and Amazing Cousin May . 
You Rock May!!! Love ya sweetie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment