Wednesday, May 9, 2012



The polyvore technical team is at it again, making editor updates and changes that they feel will simplify our polyvore styling experience.

Just yesterday I received a private message from the official polyvore account. I wanted to share the email and a few screen shots from the NEW editor. 

The  larger editor buttons and quick keys are great. I also miss how I could grab all my items at once and get an item count. This option was extremely helpful and I really hope they decide to include it in their final editor update. 
Alas still no easy rotating button.  : )  Nor can we search our saved items by color.
Overall ... the editor is okay. I have a feeling it will create a bit of an uproar for those in the polyvore community that do not like change.

 





1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I haven't made a set in a while~ can't wait to see the new interface for myself. :3

    Thanks for sharing & showing! The new buttons & page number / next page buttons look a lot better!

    - Esther
    http://roseywinterrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete