Thursday, May 24, 2012

"My colors are blush and bashful", "Her colors are pink and pink"

This post started as a search. A Photograph of an elaborate embroidered gown adorned with beautiful crystals. I personally believe the wedding gown has become an iconic image, thanks to Pinterest.
What I didn't expect to find was a treasure. The Veluz Bride creates some of the most unique and breathtaking creations. Below are my Favorite dresses and photos from The Veluz Bride blogspot. Hope you all Enjoy : )




 The Veluz Bride


By Appointment Please.

2089 F. Benitez Street, Malate,
Manila, Philippines

Phone : (632) 4825754 (632)5245979
Mobile : (63922) 8175681
Email : veluzbride@gmail.com

She is a custom wedding dress maker from the Philippines. Her attention to detail is awe inspiring. Sheer Perfection!



"My colors are blush and bashful", "Her colors are pink and pink" ~ Steel Magnolias




A Blush Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment